Re: Debian CD-image

Thanks again Anne,

I checked the file structure on an i386 version 2.1 CD I bought from LinuxCentral. Here
the file structure and names do match and use the long file format so using the CD
directly as a local archive should work; will give the a try tomorow.

I will remake the ISO file structure tomorrow per your instructions for the Sparc CD
and also give it a try.

I am presently "make-pseudo-image" of the binary-sparc-1.list from an ftp site; 9
hours, 235 Mb, 4 freezing of DOS program while getting files which could only be
restarted with a reboot of the computer.

I have read, and re-read the README file many times and believe I understand what is
meant, but it is was a bit confusing for a first time user needing to dig deep enough
to find the files structures did not match as the cause of the problem.  Rysnc has a
steep learning curve.

Thanks again and good night,

Peter Myers