Re: >> direct ftp access to cd images <<

jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au> writes:

> is there any plan to get `official' releases of potato test anytime ?

I'll probably start doing some as soon as we get somewhere near freeze
time, so we can beat the bugs out of the CD building process in
advance.

When the archive is in a state of flux, making CD images just wastes
bandwidth for all involved in my experience, with people downloading
things that get replaced half way through the download etc.

If you've got the bandwidth and space to download ISO's, mirror the
archive and make your own.

Cheers, Phil.