Re: >> direct ftp access to cd images <<

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> AFAIK, there are none. There aren't any "official" potato test-images either.
> IIRC there is some stuff on ftp.kando.hu and the mirror in Spain.

is there any plan to get `official' releases of potato test anytime ?

i've now seen 2 people who are working on / releasing them and i'm
thinking about mirroring/making them available if there's demand.

> Anyone here who knows other possible sources for potato images?

tyson dowd (?) posted here saying he has been making/selling them
and terry dawson is in touch with me about potato also.

-jason