Attn vendors: NEW Debian CD images (2.1_r4)

Just a quick note to our CD vendors: there are new Debian GNU/Linux CD images,
version 2.1_r4 (or "slink subrelease 4").
(There have been some problems with the m68k and sparc images, but these
should also appear today.)

For information on how to download the images, refer to
  http://cdimage.debian.org

If you need to get many CD images, the new `debcdmirror' script might be
useful. See the mentioned webpage under "I want to become a Debian CD Image
mirror site".

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer