Re: 2.1r4 and YACS: this weekend!

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Guy Brand wrote:

> Le 02 décembre vers 03:40, Philip Charles écrivait :
>
> > I prepared slink i386 disc trees using YACS some time ago and the results
> > were quite different from slink-cd.  I would suggest that the official
> > 2.1r4 images be built using slink-cd.
>
>   I've seen no discussion about that point, so what ? Do we use the old
>   slink-cd or Raphael's yacs/debian-cd for the official 2.1r4 images ?
>   Both work :)

I have not tried YACS with slink recently, only with potato.  I would
assume that it does work well with potato.

However, I would suggest that we should keep changes minimal for 2.1r4 and
save the major changes for 2.2.  This would include the use of
YACS/debian-cd.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818