Potato CDs

I burnt the first slink CD after building the tree with debian-cd (yacs).
	The main problem was with perl, however it did find its way onto
the first CD.

I then did a trial install.  Two problems were encounted.
1.  No preselected systems - I notice that boot-disks in cvs hasn't any
either.
2.  dselect fell over because of perl problems.

Are other people encountering perl problems, or is it just me?
Anyone got any idea when the preselected systems/tasks are likely to be
added to the boot-disks?

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818