Debian CD mirror on kernel.org

Hi there,

I'm building a Debian CD mirror on kernel.org.  However, I'm unable to
use the pseudo-image-kit because it requires way too much manual
intervention.

What I'd really like to see is something like this:

	rsync ... 	# standard Debian mirror
	rsync ... 	# Some directory containing the .list files
	umask 027	# Don't allow user access until process complete
	make-pseudo-images-now-if-anything-changed /pub/mirrors/debian
/pub/mirrors/debian-cd
	rsync ...	# Do the patching to make the pseudo-images offical
	chmod -R o+r /pub/mirrors/debian-cd	# Make any new images world
readable

What I need is the script "make-pseudo-images-now-if-anything-changed".
It seems like an obvious application for "make"; however, the point is
that I don't want to maintain it.

	-hpa