Re: YACS 0.3 is available => debian-cd ?

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:
>
> > the apt 0.3.11.1 will install packages, it works with dselect,
> > and apt-get update, and upgrade, work fine.....My opportunity
> > is to get yacs to like it..or it to like yacs ;-)
>
> Okay, both those bugs and a few more are fixed in CVS APT now.
>
> Jason

I built it for slink and it seems okay now, both standalone and invoked by
dselect. I will install it later on another slink box and test the
multiple cd feature.

With yacs it is now producing files, says there are unmet dependencies
which probably means I need to look at my CONF.sh because I am trying to
gen a stable CD set. It also says some files cannot be found that I can
find right away. Will look into it and let you know. I really hope to be
able to advise the -cd list soon that I have a 5 CD set of slink produced
by yacs.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +