Re: What has happened.

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, jim westveer wrote:

> > I believe this is where I chime in.  I can round up some testers for
> you
> > guys if/when you are ready with some cd's.  Dale used to do this in
> the
> > past and the results were pretty good.
>
> > Brandon
>
> Cool!
>
> If you can come up with names/addresses of who would be interested
> that would be a great help.  I think we can get our act together
> BEFORE we get to the freeze, things will go smothly.
>
> As you can tell from the recient posts....potato CD's are still a
> long way in the future.....

Just so you folks know, I have the addresses of some testers who would be
happy to help out.  When the time comes, just let me know and I'll get you
the addresses and be sure to get the results of the testing back to you.

Brandon

--------  Brandon Mitchell  ----  bmitch@surfree.com  --------------
------------  http://bmitch.dhis.org/  ----  ICQ: 30631197  --------