Slink-CD (Part III)

Hi Steve,

 3. Does slink-cd really depend on lha?  I hope a suggests line is
    sufficent since lha is still non-free.  I've spoken with James
    Troup who told me that it's only used on Atari machines but they
    don't require it, it's only more convenient than gzip.  So can we
    pleaes get rid of this dependency?

    Cc to the m68k-build crew by request.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.