Re: Installation program

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, [ISO-8859-1] Nils-Erik Svangård wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find the source of the installation program.
> Not dselect or dpkg but the first program you come across when you begin
> to install Debian (the one that begin with asking if you want color or
> monochrome dialogs). Is it mix of diffrent programs or is it one big one.
> /nisse

I believe that would be the boot-floppies package you are looking for:
http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/admin/boot-floppies.html

Enjoy,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell  bmitch@atdot.org  http://bmitch.dhis.org/  ICQ 30631197 |
| Throughout history, UNIX systems have regularly been broken into, beaten, |
| brutalized, corrupted, commandeered, compromised, and illegally fscked.   |
|                                    -- UNIX System Administration Handbook |