Re: Official single_disk ???

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:

>> or lack of it, even. My mirror is currently broken because of the removal
>> of the hamm sym-links, so I'm struggling to make any progress at all -
>> it's a bit difficult to test things when the files underneath me are still
>> moving...
><snip>
>
>My internet connection is a string with 2 tin-cans....I will be broken
>for a while :(

I know the feeling... Thankfully over the weekend I can keep the mirror
going all day, insteadif just overnight like during the week.

>??? Will there be a single_disk "official"  ???
>or only the 2 binary and 2 source "official"

I don't think we need one, to be honest. The standard disk 1 should now be
standalone in terms of Packages files. I can't think of any other things
that might break, off the top of my head. Anyone?

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there