slink-cd 1.08 problems

1. The deb doesn't include the boot-ARCH scripts or the m68k install
   thingy.

2. I found out why I wasn't getting all of the pkg-order info: the
   uses of "2>file" need to be "2>&1 >file" because of a bug in pkg-order.

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence        |       Get your Debian/m68k 2.1 CD-ROMs      |
|  <quango@watervalley.net>   |      http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/     |
|  Amiga A4000/060/PPC with   |            Watch Babylon 5 on TNT           |
|       Linux/m68k 2.2        |   <*> http://tnt.turner.com/babylon5/ <*>   |