Re: slink_cd: still waiting on final boot/install setup

Previously Loic Prylli wrote:
> I think it is better for our users if this Beta status appears in the
> annoucement.

Maybe a remark like `this is the first official release of Debian
GNU/Linux for the alpha architecture. Although it has not reached the
stability of our i386 and m68k versions yet, it is a stable system.'
That last bit doesn't sound completely right yet, but you get the idea..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl