RE: Slink Source images

Tuesday, February 23, 1999; Steve McIntyre wrote:
> We simply tell the user to insert the last binary disc first when
> using multi-cd.

Good idea.

Can it be done without having to change dpkg-multicd?
(remember it is in the release AND the boot-floppies)
((and the boot-floppies are still broke in this regard))

Perhaps just a readme.multicd.txt instruction file,
and of course changes to slink_cd.

....remember....someone already announced that slink
will be released next Monday:(

slink_cd-1.07 ran last night here for i386 with no problems
although I have not looked at the images.

For some reason my crontab job for the other archs did not
run...more on that later.

Jim
The software required Win95 or better,
so I installed Debian Linux.