Dialup installation

Idiot test #11
		i386 installation of dialup went faultlessly, all 525 mb
of it - from a tree.  No reason to think that the CD would be any
different.  Quite ludicrous - having to juggle partitions, fragments of
main system and sections of my mirror to get a big enough partition to
test on.  Hope I can get it back together again.

There seems to be some mixup between the packages in slink.needed and
slink.useful with some of the essential packages in .useful, not that it
matters particularly at the moment as they are somewhere, but it might
cause some confusion later, 2.2.0?  I believe in having the panic before
the crisis where ever possible.

Will try some other preselected packages before reassembling my HDDs.

Phil.

Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
For Debian GNU/Linux CDs see http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~philipc