Re: Slink CD images

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Philip Hands wrote:

> > On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Philip Hands wrote:

Hi,
	The images,  have they been created with 1.06?  I will be wanting
to do a rsync check of my images and if they are close in structure then
it should be a quick check.  Is sunsite public, or should I ask for a
password at

>   rsync://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/slink_test/i386/
>
> and soon should be at:
>
>   rsync://sunsite.org.uk/public/packages/debian-cd/slink_test/i386/
>   http://sunsite.org.uk/packages/debian-cd/slink_test/i386/
>   ftp://sunsite.org.uk/packages/debian-cd/slink_test/i386/
>
> They've got about 200MB of the first CD so far, and are getting it at about
> 100KB a second, so should have the first in about an hour, and then another
> one every hour and a half or so after that.
>
> Access to cdimage.debian.org is password restricted, so anyone that wants to
> get them from there will have to mail me for a password (generally only public
> mirrors qualify for passwords, but a beta tester or two should be OK ---
> especially if they are in the UK, since that incurs no extra cost for NetCOM
> UK --- the ISP that gives us the bandwidth), although it's probably best for
> people to go to sunsite anyway.

**Cut

Phil.

Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
For Debian GNU/Linux CDs see http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~philipc