Re: Slink CD images: Single_Disk

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:

Here here, the easiest install I have had when compared to rex, bo and
hamm.  Mind you, I was trying out my el cheapo "fast burn" with
"slink.needed" only, and had a few dependency problems, but I tend to push
my luck too far.

"Dailup" was going very nicely until the partition filled up, 500 mb.

Phil.