Re: [quango@watervalley.net: mkhybrid: seg faults with HFS options on Debian 2.1 archive]

On Monday 8 February 1999, at 15 h 13, the keyboard of Chris Lawrence
<quango@watervalley.net> wrote:

> I compiled the new upstream version (1.12b4.8) from source and the bug
> is no longer present in the resulting binary.  I can make an NMU of
> the new version for frozen and unstable, or just unstable, or leave it

May be you can integrate as well the patches in:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

(the patches are in the slink-cd distribution) which allow to run mkhybrid on a symlink farm (slink-cd can do it an it is very important for people whose only access to a slink mirror is read-only, such as a NFS server) and resolve the symlinks. I made a package from them:

ftp://ftp.internatif.org/pub/debian/UNOFFICIAL/