RE: [quango@watervalley.net: mkhybrid: seg faults with HFS options on Debian 2.1 archive]

Chris,

I ran the following under slink_cd-1.05
with no errors: (and it created images).
The mkhybrid I am using is mkhybrid 1.12a4.7

------------------

#!/bin/bash

#
#my paths
export MIRROR=/home/ftp/pub/debian
export NONUS=/home/ftp/pub/debian-non-US
#
#for ARCH in i386 m68k alpha sparc powerpc
for ARCH in m68k
do
        TMPDIR=/home/ftp/pub/slinkcd-$ARCH \
                OUT=/home/ftp/cd-images/$ARCH \
                MKISOFS_OPTS="-a -r -T --macbin" \
                ./slink_cd \
                clean genlist tree flatten md5check packages boot \
                extras md5list $ARCH non-US \
                image1 image2 image3 image4
done

So far, no one has been killed in a computer crash.
Jim Westveer ------------- jwest@netnw.com
phone -------------------- 425-392-0141
http://www.netnw.com
http://www.linux-cd.com/gif/box-debian.gif