Re: symlink farm

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:

I will be looking after a parish in Oamaru (about 150 km north of
here) half-time and my time will be limited.  However, time permitting I
will try the patch in the next few days.  This machine will be going with
me - my travelling computer in normally a 286.

Source is now on two partitions - need a 8 gig drive!!  (Next year 2?)

Phil.