Yacs

After fighting my way through cvs and the neccessary upgrades I am now
producing slink CD trees.  Only smail is slightly bent as a result.

The CDs are quite different to those produced by slink-cd and quite an
improvement from my point of view.  I notice that packages that are
"recommended" and "suggested" are also included on a CD as well as
"depends".  This removes the need for most of my local fs.

Despite having the correct dpkg-dev installed, I still get the error
"dpkg-scansources: command not found",  however, the source trees are
still produced.

I have also had a look at producing potato trees and the results are very
small - I suspect that the symlinks need to be flattened.  Is there a
"flatten" cammand anywhere?

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
I sell GNU/Linux CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz