Creating Official Debian CD-Image

Hi,

I don't know if you can help me. I saw your name in reference to downloading the official debian cd-image, so I thought that I would give you a try.

I have downloaded the Official CD-Image in 8MB chunks, but I am having trouble getting it back together, and then burnt onto the CD-ROM.

Can you piece it back together and burn it to CD using Windows 95, or do you have to use Linux in order to do that?

I tried combining the files together, and then using Adaptec Easy CD-Creator to burn the image, but it says that the CD-Image File is corrupt.

The other thing is, how can I create the MD5SUM in order to check that they were downloaded properly? Or again, is this something that has to be done using Linux?

If you could help me, or point me somewhere, Web Page, Newsgroup, etc..

Thank you very much for your time,

Hugh.