Re: YACS 0.3 is available => debian-cd ?

On 30-Jul-99 Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 03:55:10AM -0700, Jim Westveer écrivait:
<snip>
>> - potato is not frozen, and has no useable boot disks, so it
>>   would be hard to test the images that yacs creates.
>
> Actually YACS does manage the symbolic link for the disk-$ARCH stuff and
<snip>
> uses the boot disks from slink ...

Yep true.  I just wanted to point out that they are
slink bootdisks, and the last time I tried to install
a potato CD with slink bootdisks I did not get far.

As I remember the problem was libc2.0 on the boot disks and
vers libc2.1 on the CD ....made for a big mess.

..just trying to be helpful....

Jim