Re: What has happened.

On 7/7/99, 2:57:08 AM, Brandon Mitchell <bmitch@surfree.com> wrote
regarding Re: What has happened.:

<snip> >
> > Yea that was a long thread....I offered to make a handful (10 or so)
> > beta CD's for who-ever is on the testing team, and suggested if others
> > would do a few, we could perhaps solve the problem of getting
> > beta images to the testers.  Although I think it is a good idea,
> > I would not know to whom I would send anything to...perhaps I should
> > write the "testing" mail list, and bring up the subject again.

> I believe this is where I chime in.  I can round up some testers for
you
> guys if/when you are ready with some cd's.  Dale used to do this in
the
> past and the results were pretty good.

> Brandon

Cool!

If you can come up with names/addresses of who would be interested
that would be a great help.  I think we can get our act together
BEFORE we get to the freeze, things will go smothly.

As you can tell from the recient posts....potato CD's are still a
long way in the future.....

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

I get to work, flick the excuse page over.
"ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM SATTELLITE DEBRIS".
Fair enough, it looks like it's going to be a good day.
Jim Westveer                      LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                   14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141 voice                Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
425-557-0660 fax                  lcs.issaquah.wa.us
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04