Changes to debian-cd CVS

I have updated debian-cd CVS thusly:

The files "master" and "useful" have been moved to
slink/ and potato/.  THEY ARE NO LONGER IN THE ROOT DIR.

I have modified debian-cd for these new locations.

The file potato/useful has my current hack for adding
needed programs to CD1, in order to be able to create
a potato CD that is useable for upgrading from slink.
The hack is clearly marked, and DOES NOT separate the
files by ARCH, so it will most likely only work for i386.

I have created CD's with these changes, and if one
uses apt-cdrom (apt-get update...upgrade-dist) you
can successfully upgrade a slink installation to potato,
using the CD1.  As there are NO boot-disks for potato,
this is just a temporary hack, and the entries should be
removed when the potato boot-disks come out.

Jim

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

I get to work, flick the excuse page over.
"ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM SATTELLITE DEBRIS".
Fair enough, it looks like it's going to be a good day.
Jim Westveer                      LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                   14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141 voice                Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
425-557-0660 fax                  lcs.issaquah.wa.us
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04