Re: Slink update / potato
I just noticed that I've been de-subscribed from the debian-cd list for a
while, so I've probably missed stuff.
Anyway, I've been thinking for a while that we ought to sort out a 2.1_r2 CD
set, but haven't got round to actually doing anything about it.
Given that InfoMagic are after some new images, is there any harm in sorting
some out ? I should have time to do things over the weekend, if that helps.
An alternative might be to wait until we can include the gnome-for-slink
update that is in the offing.