Non-free packages on non-official CDs

Hello!

I am preparing and burning Slink i386 multi-CD sets for my own use, and
for giving/selling to others.

I want to do the right thing vis-a-vis the licenses to packages in the
non-free collection.  There are three main classes of packages that I am
concerned with:
  - Packages I can sell for any price in CD format;
  - Packages I can sell for reproduction/media/'reasonable handling' costs;
  - Packages I may distribute at no charge on CD.

I've examined the copyrights in /usr/doc for each of the non-free packages
and made some lists, but I'm concerned that they may not tell 'the whole
story': for instance the licences provided for navigator and communicator
do not appear to allow their inclusion in Debian itself, so I assume that
for at least some packages licenses have been negotiated that may not be
reflected properly in the included copyrights.

Is there some place I can find a summary of the redistribution terms for the
non-free packages on 'non-official' Debian CDs?

John P.
--
john@huiac.apana.org.au
"Oh - I - you know - my job is to fear everything." - Bill Gates in Denmark