slink_cd v 1.13

For the 3rd time, this should hopefully be the last release. This one will
be imported into CVS on cvs.debian.org shortly and uploaded to unstable.
For now it's on the usual slink_cd site:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

As usual, let me know if you have any problems. I'm going to be out of
email contact for a significant chunk of April, then I'll be making a
start on potato_cd.

Changes:
 slink-cd (1.13) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * slink_cd changes:
   *      Link $TDIR/.mkisofsrc to .mkisofs - different versions of
          mkhybrid/mksiofs need different versions. Thanks to Peter Kundrat
   *      Removed the now unnecessary frozen sym-link
   *      Put sym-links in doc/ for *.txt in /install, not *.doc
   *      Make sure the sparc install tree is in boot1 for CD 1
   *      When generating md5lists, grep out things under the "dists/stable"
          sym-link - we only need one copy of the md5 sum for each file...
   *      Fiddle with isomarkboot line for Alpha - it won't follow sym-links
   * others:
   *      Added pkg-order to requirements in README
   *      Added details about isomarkboot in README
   *      Removed "rm -fr boot1" from boot-m68k that caused VME m68k
          CDs not to be made bootable
   *      other small fixes for boot-m68k
   *      minor patch for boot-sparc from Eric Delaunay: mount the loopback
          image readonly
   *      Santiago Vila: mklist now makes sure all Section: base packages are
          on CD 1, and I've added all the hamm base packages that still exist
          in slink into useful so they will also go into CD 1. Avoid disc
          swapping...

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
home page</a>                          Cthulhu - Why vote for the Lesser Evil?