Re: CD File Structure

Steve:

Ok, to get you up to speed about what I am trying to do:

I am on Windows NT 4 sp4 Workstation.
I also have a Linux box that I want to try another distribution
on (previously using Slackware).
The CD I want to create I want to basically be like a CD I would
purchase online.
I could probably suffice with just a 'ls -la' of the filesystem,
but if there is more I need to do then I will do.

I am hoping to install the most current version of Debian, I presume
that would be slink? If not could you let me know which one it is?

TIA,

Ken Stanley