RE: slink_cd v 1.02 - project ?

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:

>Steve,
>
>Small point..
>
>project is in slink3.list
>
>slink4.volid  says "4/5 source 2/project"

Oops. OK, fixed in my local copy. But it's not worth releasing a new
version for just that. I'll make sure it's fixed in the next release,
hopefully along with more arches support...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there