Re: Debian slink CD images

If it sounds interesting to you, I just have a small
undocumented Perl script that tries to make a subset binary
hierarchy by priority (and by dependency).  Its dependency
tracking code is still incomplete and does not handle
virtual package names at all, but I hope it can be
corrected.  One big problem with the script is you must
specify which optional packages belong in the subset.

The script is now located at

ftp://ftp.hypercore.co.jp/debian-private/debfilter.pl

--
Kaz Sasayama <Kaz.Sasayama@hypercore.co.jp>
Hypercore Software Design, Ltd. <URL:http://www.hypercore.co.jp/>