Debian slink CD images

I have just released v0.6 of my script to generate CD images for slink.
See

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/slink_cd_0.6.tar.bz2

Comments and suggestions welcome, as always. I think the default layout
I've got here is reasonabley sensible; what do other people think?

I was looking at using Tom Lees' multiple image selector program on the
CDs, but I'm having problem getting ito work just yet so for now the
options are the same as for hamm: normal image on CD#1 and the Tecra image
on CD#2.

The only thing(s) holding me back from producing copies of these images
onto gold CD now are:

1. broken boot-floppies (dinstall doesn't work here).
2. the libc 6 recompilation needed.

--
Steve McIntyre, stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk The Unix world's best mod player
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------