Selector / multiple CD boot images

Tom, just looking through your "Misc Debian hacks and patches" page at
http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/debian/misc.html. I'm very impressed by the
code/patches you've come up with and I'm playing with them now. This could
make the Debian slink CDs a lot easier/more friendly if we can have
several boot images selectable from a boot menu. The patched mkhybrid you
have also makes a significant part of my script (flattening sym-links)
obsolete, which is no bad thing!

If I can get this to work reliably, I'll be using these for the slink_cd
script...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there