Re: M68k image

On Wed, Dec 02, 1998 at 02:35:50PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Bradley Glonka wrote:
> > > Is there a status on the official m68k CD image.
> >
> > The maintainer for this is Frank Neumann <neumann@debian.org>.
> > He told me yesterday that he tried to build them but failed
> > so there is some work left to do.
>
> Err, he tried to build the boot-floppies which are needed for
> the cd as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Joey
>
> --
> A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.

I've built CD-ROM images of Debian/m68k (2.0r3) before for my Macintosh,
but I believe that I included enough stuff (utils and boot-disk wise) that
it would work anywhere.  I did mess up the directory stucture a little bit
so that it works via 'Install from mounted filesystem' but not the CD install.
I was able to fit hamm/contrib/non-free/non-us.  If anyone is interested in
getting a hold of my image, I'll fix it so the installation program will see
it as a Debian CD, and remove what's not allowed for re-distribtion from
non-free and the non-us trees.