Slink on 2 CDs? urgh...

Hi folks,

I've heard a few things about the upcoming Slink release that have me
worried.  Actually, one thing -- the inability for the basic distrib to
fit on *one* CD.

This isn't such a big problem for me personally, but the project I run
(http://adler.lib.muohio.edu/~jbfink/debian-giveaway) is a different
story.  If Slink can't fit on one disc, I'll probably have to stop giving
out Debian like I do.

Sigh.  I *really* don't want to do that, but as it is I'm feeling the burn
in my wallet.

Does anyone know if there will be some sort of slimmed-down Slink CD image
produced?

-- jf