Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:26:37 -0500
From: "Matthew W. Beale" <trona@mindspring.com>
To: Nils Lohner <lohner@hew.ecf.teradyne.com>
Subject: Re: Debian boxed set review copy

>   I'm not sure if someone has responded to your request yet... if not, can
> you please let me know?

Nils,

Hi.  I still have not received anything and I was hoping to put a resource
list
for my Linux News page -- maintained by E-Commerce Times -- by the last week
of
December.  Could you have a copy sent?  THANKS.

Regards,
Matthew W. Beale
316 Braddock Street, Number 300, Frostburg, MD, 21532
301.689.5481

------- End of Forwarded Message