Re: [request] Re: Debian boxed set review copy (fwd)

On Dec 17, Nils Lohner wrote:
> Can someone please send Matthew a CD set?  Please confirm to me or to
> press@debian.org if you do so.
[...]
> > >Hello.  I am a professional journalist that covers Linux-related news on
> > >a daily basis for E-Commerce Times -- www.ecommercetimes.com/linux/.
> > >I'd like to have the opportunity to examine a review copy of the boxed
> > >version of the Debian GNU Linux package for inclusion in a resource
> > >area for our Linux News page.

It sounds like he wants the VA/SGI/O'Reilly retail bundle; maybe Joey
Hess or Sean Perry can help him out (or know someone at VA who can).

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence          |       Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs       |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>     |      http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/      |
|        Debian Developer         |      Visit the Amiga Web Directory      |
|     http://www.debian.org/      |     http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html     |