Re: I don't think I've ever gotten Jigdo working

At 02:36 AM 1/27/2003 +1100, bob parker wrote:

Out of curiosity can you download a full cd iso on a dialup connection that
is dropped every 4 hours using wget?

At the very least you have to find a site that supports resume.

Bob

I think so ... I'll run jigo-easy (and hence wget) in the background while I compose e-mail and I'll notice the send/receive LEDs have stopped ... when I look at the jigdo window has auto-resumed 2 or 3 times.

I know that I can get a full cd on a dialup connection that drops every few hours with ncFtp,(I do it)and therefore I suspect wget will do it too. I'll try this - a nice small project.

Regards, Gordon