Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

On 2019-04-14 15:14, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Svante Signell, le dim. 14 avril 2019 14:29:48 +0200, a ecrit:

> > > That version of glibc is in the "unreleased" distribution, not
> > > "unstable". See the main/binary-hurd-i386/Packages.gz files of the
> > > different distribs:
> > >
> > > http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/dists/
> >
> > Yes, the glibc version is there, but where are the sources, i.e.
> > the *2.27.orig.tar.*, *2.27-8+hurd.1.debian.tar.* and *2.27-
> > 8+hurd.1.dsc files?

First of all note that hurd-i386 on debian-ports is a bit peculiar as
only the unreleased suite is available. This package should have been
obsoleted by the newer 2.28 versions from unstable now that they are
also buildable on hurd.

There are two issues there.
- The original upload doesn't contain the source files, that's why there
  are not available. If the upload had contained the sources file, they
  would have been present in the same directory.
- The upload should have been rejected as the sources are not present.
  This works for other architectures, so there is probably a bug in
  mini-dak which doesn't check that properly for architectures with only
  unreleased.

> They were not uploaded at the time. I don't know if the current
> debian-port upload queue can now take them for the unreleased distrib.

mini-dak is based on .changes file. For that you need to upload the
source and binaries all together.

Aurelien