Re: Hurd-i386 and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64} removal

Bernd Zeimetz, le ven. 12 avril 2019 23:32:32 +0200, a ecrit:
> On 4/12/19 11:21 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Time will. I will have time later, but that'll be after the Buster
> > release, i.e. a *way* less coherent set of packages since a flurry
> > of package updates will happen, thus less usable, if installable at
> > all. The only alternative I have is to make the release now with the RC
> > bugs.
>
> There is no real difference between the normal archive and ports.

Sure.

But again, scripts for releasing hurd-i386 Buster images will need to be
fixed in all kinds of places and packages. Experience has taught me that
it takes a lot of time to debunk that kind of thing, which I won't have
until Buster releases.

Samuel