Future of kFreeBSD in Debian unstable

Hi,

I'm offering you a VM on a fast computer as a buildd for Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD, similar to a buildd for Debian GNU/Hurd. Too sad to see
kFreeBSD fading away...

Some computer data: lscpu
Architecture:          x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
CPU(s):                8
Model name:            Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
CPU MHz:               4313.232
Virtualization:        VT-x
L1d cache:             32K
L1i cache:             32K
L2 cache:              256K
L3 cache:              8192K

I'll provide a VM with the size you ask for, and will install the
required packages/admit any of you normally doing such stuff.

The download speed is 10 Mbit/sec but upload speed is only 1 Mbit/sec
due to an ADSL connection. However, James Clarke (jrtc27) thinks that
would be OK for now. Hopefully, soon we will have a fiber 100 Mbit/s
connection in bothe directions.

Please let me know how to proceed.

(one alternative would be to move kFreeBSD to Devuan, but that might
not yet be a good alternative)