EOL for debian.org kfreebsd hosts

[bcc DSA, kfreebsd buildd admins, release team, ftpmaster]

Hi all,

DSA has been running porterboxes and build daemons to support the
kfreebsd ports for a while.  For the last couple of years they were
running the jessie-kfreebsd side release.  As far as we can tell, there
has not been any interest or work towards something similar for stretch.
 As a result, we are going to discontinue this service.  If there is a
need to keep jessie-kfreebsd updated for a few more weeks, we can
discuss that, but I think we should stop building sid at this point.

Thanks,
Julien