Re: Who is still here?

Like many, I came to Debian GNU/kFreeBSD when it was a way I could get
Debian and ZFS together.

Early on I contributed some patches (improved thread debugging in gdb,
and a working valgrind port being the two that I recall offhand in which
I had a great deal of pride at the time) which unfortunately have
languished on bugs.debian.org.

At this point, I am making plans to transition the data and services on
my lone kfreebsd machine to a fresh GNU/Linux install on new hardware.

I really appreciate all the time that people have willingly spent on
the kfreebsd port, it has served me well.  But in my case it is clear
that it is a closing chapter in my life as a Debian user and sometime
contributor.

All the best,
Jeff