Installer for stable or testing

Hi,

besides the problems I mentioned in my previous two mails from today and yesterday, the netboot daily images don't allow for installing a version other than sid.
Hence, I tried the "official build" again, but it still only allows for installing wheezy.
Can you estimate when a new version of the installer supporting more recent versions and finally a Jessie release will be out? (I'm a bit confused since Steven prefigured it for "1-2 weeks" on 24th November).

Cheers,
Philipp