Re: Collaboration from ubuntuBSD project

Hi Steven

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 02:57:22PM +0000, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> > In the meantime you can peek at the whole change set in:
> > 	http://archive.ubuntubsd.org/patches/
>
> We should of course merge whatever is practical to.  Please try to
> keep patches better documented in the changelog in future, so it is
> clear what you fixed, mention bug numbers etc. or if it is just a
> backport of some later package version from Debian.

Yes, definitely. I was planning to review the patches one by one,
then for each change send a bug report to all the affected parties
(some cases include Debian, some don't) with complete explanation of
the changes, their rationale, etc.

However there are 77 of them so be patient ;-)

--
Jon Boden

ubuntuBSD -- Unix for human beings

https://www.ubuntubsd.org/ -- https://twitter.com/ubuntuBSD