Da: "Jon Boden" <jon@ubuntubsd.org>
Data: 19/Mar/2016 15:06
Oggetto: Collaboration from ubuntuBSD project
A: <debian-bsd@lists.debian.org>

Hi everyone,

ubuntuBSD just went live today with its first release, v15.04 BETA1 (codenamed "Escape from SystemD").

This project owes a lot to Debian GNU/kFreeBSD and I'd like to send you a sincere offer for collaboration.

In the following days I'm going to submit back all the improvements to Debian & other projects in a case-by-case pallatable form.

In the meantime you can peek at the whole change set in:

        http://archive.ubuntubsd.org/patches/

Friendly,

--
Jon Boden