Re: kfreebsd IRC meeting?

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Egger wrote:
> Thursdays in general won't work and during the weekend will be tricky (I
> *can* make it Sunday late evening or Saturday untill late afternoon if
> really necessary). Apart from that I should be able to make it.

Would you be free for this Friday (today) after 18:00 UTC?

I know it's short notice, but for this first meeting I think only the
two of us need to discuss blocking issues for jessie-kfreebsd release;
the steps to release it;  and plan for testing (how much is needed, and
could we do some public beta/RC before announcing it as released).

It would be nice to get a written record, if we can try to get
http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html working ideally.

We should try to schedule, during this meeting, the date for another
meeting and announce it more publicly somehow.  I'd like to give users
more opportunity to drive future development into certain areas.  We
already got lots of useful feedback during DebConf15 on things users
need that I didn't realise myself, like better VirtualBox support.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org