Re: openjdk-7: FTBFS on kfreebsd-*

Hi,

Matthias Klose wrote:
> adding patches for openjdk-7 without addressing the upstream maintenance issue
> isn't going to help.  Neither openjdk-8 nor openjdk-9 build in Debian either.

I agree, but openjdk-7 migration is stalled, and only because:
  * the bug was filed against an arch: all package, and
  * the affected version was the first to FTBFS on kfreebsd
which is unlikely to happen again.

Even if the next version FTBFS again on kfreebsd, this patch would at
least fix the current issue affecting britney migration.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org