Re: iceweasel jessie-kfreebsd-security builds missing

Hi Steven,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2015 at 09:58:01AM +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> jessie-kfreebsd/updates has been building security updates for packages
> such as curl, libreoffice, mysql-5.5.  I notice that for iceweasel, only
> the Arch: any packages are available;  it does not seem to have built on
> kfreebsd-amd64, at least.  Could someone please explain it;  is there a
> build log somewhere?
>
> I was able to build iceweasel/31.8.0esr-1~deb8u1 locally in a jessie
> kfreebsd-amd64 chroot.

We have currently that the upload from security-master to ftp-master
is stuck for 31.8.0esr-1~deb8u1. This problem might as well affect the
jessie-kfreebsd suite, since builds for jessie-kfreebsd are triggered
only once the packages are dak installed on security-master, AFAIK.
Adding FTP masters to the loop, who can answer to that more accurately.

Regards,
Salvatore